Have you ever wanted to have your own amusement park to have fun with roller coasters designed by you? Well, Theme Park Tycoon 2 does that for you and much more!
Here you are the real boss. You have to manage your park and think about how to make it bigger, better, and funnier for your customers, whose you have to make happy.
Theme Park Tycoon 2 is one of the oldest games that were created on Roblox. And it has been enjoyed by millions of people since then. Its date of birth is January 2012, and the author is Den_S.
This game is a real big one. If you like it, you’ll need dozens and dozens of hours to create and evolve your themed park. I can say it is not a fast and easy game, but if you are a creative and reflexive person, you’ll find a lot of fun and rewards.
This is, probably, the most complete video game you can meet on Robux. If you feel hooked by its proposal, you could be playing it for years, making more complex and incredible parks. There are hundreds of parts you can buy to decorate your creation, adding new installations and recreative areas.
Theme Park Tycoon 2 Tips & Tricks
Inside your park, you can create and build 5 different kinds of installations. These are the next ones:
- Facilities with soft rides
- Facilities with hard rides
- Installations with simple movements
- Circuits with aquatic rides
But that’s only the active part of the installations. You also have food trucks, souvenir shops, drink stalls, toilets, and many other services. And in the part of styling, you’ll find tons of options to decorate your theme park, create different areas and make a realistic and spectacular theme park.
Every game room has space for up to 6 players. Every player will have his own park and you can visit the creations of your neighbors, but you could give permissions to them to build in yours.
Your objective in the game is to earn as much money as you can. You need to get more and more visitors every time. For reaching that, the first important thing you should have is the better parking area you can afford.
As you go improving your rollercoasters and facilities, you could charge bigger prices to your customers and get more money. But you need your complex to be well designed and organized. You can’t let the customers get bored, so you must offer them a lot of varied funny things to do at your theme park.
How to be the best manager on Theme Park Tycoon 2
As I told you before, you need to obtain money to make your park grow up. You’ll need to think well about where you spend every coin, as you must better the rides up, add new installations, give all kinds of services, and style the areas to be really unique.
To optimize your work in Theme Park Tycoon 2, we recommend you to follow these tips:
- To get more visitors it’s absolutely crucial to make advertising campaigns. Don’t lose sight of the marketing section in the game (down to the right).
- One way to get more parts for your park is to accomplish the diverse missions that the game offers you. You’ll find them on the top right area of the interface. If you complete missions, you’ll earn tokens, and you could buy many items with them.
- You should take a look often at investors’ announcements. By doing this, you could get money to invest in your park.
- It’s not a good idea to spend all your money on only one installation of the park. That will ruin the experience of your customers. The best practice is to distribute your investments in a balanced way. This is one of the most useful pieces of advice for the game.
- You should be aware at every moment of the stats of your park. Sometimes you’ll find some points colored in red. That means that the area needs urgent improvements. If you are able to avoid the red signals, your park will be in good health.
What are the best and worst parts of Theme Park Tycoon 2?
- You can build your own theme park. That’s great!
- You can play alone or build it with your friends, which is easier because managing the park has many aspects to watch.
- It’s a very creative video game and it will make you use your logical thinking.
- It could be a little confusing for some children.
- There are a lot of variables in the game that take time to assume.
- Due to its complexity, it’s not a game for little kids.
Theme Park Tycoon 2 Codes
Unfortunately, this is not a game with many available codes. The developers want you to feel the complete experience without cheats or shortcuts, but at least you have two of them that will help you a lot when building your park:
Building your theme park is, probably, a dream that all children have had at any time in their lives. Now you can do that in Theme Park Tycoon 2 in Roblox.
Design better roller coasters, test them, manage the incomes and the expenses and make your customers happy. Everything depends on you… and on your friends too if you invite them. You can play the game with up to 5 more companions.
Choose between hundreds of parts to decorate your amusement park and make it unique. Have fun and make the customers have fun too.