As most technological brands, Fossil is currently working on providing their customers with new designs and updated features for their Smartwatches with Wear OS. One year ago the company presented Gen 5, the smartwatch that would represent the new series of products of the brand.
On their most recent novelties, the company lets the users know that they have worked on expanding the models and designs for the new watches and that they have also changed some of its technical specifications, reducing some of their functions, which has allowed them to promote a more economic price.
Considering that Fossil is a brand that comes from manufacturing conventional watches, the fact that they have entered the Smartwatch market some years ago with Wear OS catches the users and other companies attention. Also, taking into account that this new generation of watches with Wear OS is just another bet for it, which tells that Google refuses to let it go.
The most noticeable change of this new series is the possibility of acquiring the Fossil Gen 5E in a variety of sizes, giving you the chance to choose the one you like the most. Their current model is 44 mm, and now it has launched a 42 mm one. It has smaller bezels, which are the ones that allow maintaining a screen size 44 mm. Among other specs that you can check below…
- Processor: Snapdragon Wear 3100.
- Size: 1,19 inches.
- Resolution: 328 x 328 pixels.
- Internal Storage: 4 GB.
- RAM: 1 GB.
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE.
- Environmental Light
- Heart Rate
- Size dimensions: 44 x 44 x 12 mm.
- 24 hours lasting.
- Fast Charge.
- Magnetic Charge.
- Android 6 and above.
- iOS 12 and above.
When talking about the changes on the design, it is worth highlighting the variety of colors that are being offered on the new different models for the Fossil Gen 5E. There is a total of three styles for your dial; the most conventional ones count with a sober design based on different shades of metallic gray, rose gold and there is also a combination of silver and gold.
The one that could seem the most extravagant design has sparkling detail around the perimeter of the dial and on its strap. The cool thing about it is that you must keep in mind that you will always have the chance to exchange and modify the straps whenever you want, which means that it also has a customizable option.
Price and Availability
This new model of the Smartwatch named Fossil Gen 5E has gone to sales at a standard price regardless the model you choose, for $ 249. Currently, it has only been sold in the United States but, it is expected to be exported and sell in other countries, expanding their catalogue to Europe and more.
Google Stadia: Everything you need to know to understand it
Nowadays, the amount of inventions and advances made in the technological world which is constantly changing, are breathtaking. Twenty years ago, the system of internet was paradoxical and such a huge discover and it seemed to have opened a gate to tech evolution.
From depending of a TV Channel to play your favourite show at a determined schedule to being able to play any episode of your favorite series at any time you want and, from having to acquire a videogame console to be able to play your most exciting games to being able to play it from the comfort of your own SmartTv without needing an external device, that is what Google Stadia is bringing to their users.
Google Stadia is a Streaming Platform which main purpose is to provide their users with the most enjoyable and comfortable experience when playing videogames. Most people have qualified this new era of streaming as the future of videogames. It is not just a ‘’streaming player’’ on your console or PC, it is something totally new.
Although, it has been exciting since the first time they announced it but, when living the proper experience there has been a lot of doubts and questions from its users about its functioning and the company hadn’t explain it until now. They have recently uploaded a video explaining all its features and functions.
Google Stadia and its functioning
First of all, it is important to leave it crystal clear, Google Stadia is neither a console nor a videogames store. It is a platform that offers a Streaming service, and instead of watching series and movies, it all goes about a repertoire of videogames based on catalogues and the most popular ones.
- You could try it for free, it is not necessary for you to buy a new device or an expensive hardware, you could try it out from your own personal computer, Laptop or SmartTv. In essence, it goes about a control and a Chromecast Ultra, which has been especially designed to get adequate to the functions of this new platform. You can also access the Stadia app on the Pixel, from Pixel 2, and play it through Chrome.
- It counts with videogames of all genres and forms, you could play as a multiplayer game, individual, collaborative and so on. Bearing in mind that it works as a platform where you get a subscription, you would have the chance to upgrade it to Stadia Pro, for $ 10 a month, which will give you access to its constantly expanding catalogue of videogames.
- Besides, you won’t actually need to have a subscription to play, you could buy any videogame you want and stream it whenever you want to, with no additional cost for as long as you are planning to have it.
- There is also this useful option that will give you a Multi-device experience, you will be able to stop playing on your TV and switch to a mobile device or laptop, keeping on with what you were doing on your videogame.
- Even though Google recommends to use their Stadia Control, they offer the possibility of allowing you to play with controls that you might already have, as well as being able to play with a keyboard and mouse.
- It all works through Streaming, you won’t have to download, install or update anything besides this platform, you just have to get into Stadia and start playing.