As I told you in the main article about 13 Easy Ways to Get FREE Robux, Google Opinion Rewards is one of the best options that you have to win those valuable coins in Roblox without spending real money.
What is exactly Google Opinion Rewards?
As you could imagine, it is a popular app from Google, available for Android and iOS, where you can earn a little money filling out some polls that will be sent to you with a certain frequency. The registration is free and you can use it whenever you want in your spare time. The more polls you fulfill, the more money you can win.
It’s simple, don’t you think?
The kind of surveys they send to you is mainly determined by your location, the businesses you have around (where you simply walk or buy), and also the websites you visit and videos you watch on YouTube. Obviously, the polls are hired by companies that need your help and information to sell more and deliver better products and services.
When you start a poll, the first 5 to 10 questions are set to see if you are the kind of target they need in terms of age, gender, location, interests, and many other things. It’s like a filter. If everything’s ok, you’ll pass to the real and complete survey. If not, you’ll be expelled and usually won’t get anything.
As a result, if you enter the real poll and finish it successfully, you will obtain a little money, most of the time some cents. Yeah, I know, it’s a very low reward, but the effort you need to do is also very low. The trick here is to fill out as many surveys as you can and gather the money.
Tips to get the maximum number of surveys in Google Opinion Rewards
It’s not easy to get a big sum of money in this app. You won’t get a salary for completing surveys (and if you see that statement anywhere, it’s fake). Not even half a salary nor a quarter. The idea here is to accumulate little prizes and make regular exchanges of about 5$, and that will be good enouh for us.
What we want is to get free Robux, and we don’t need big money. You can buy as few as 80 Robux for about a dollar.
That said, what can you do to get lots of surveys from Google? Pay attention:
- Activate your Location History on your device:As I told you, you’ll get surveys based on the places and shops you visit. So it will help a lot if you give permission to this Google app to your data (in the end, Google already knows and stores EVERYTHING about you, so what’s the problem?).
- Take a walk to the center of your city or go to shopping malls: Given the polls are made by businesses and shops, you’ll get more surveys if you go to commercial areas. An extra tip, if you buy anything, is to keep your tickets. It is very usual that you be asked to demonstrate you were there and are a real customer.
- Be active in using Google Search and YouTube:This is the other main source of surveys, so if you spend long chunks of time per week on the Google video platform you’ll have more chances to get new invitations to polls. Also, don’t use Bing or DuckDuckGo to navigate (if you are into the 7% of people who use alternative browsers).
- Don’t be late when you receive notifications from the app:some surveys have a limited time and they don’t last a lot of time active. If you leave them to next day, maybe they disappear. Also, there are times of the year when more polls are set, like in Christmas, Black Friday, Easter, Amazon Prime Days, and the beginning of summer, for example.
- Lie (just a little bit):Well, this is optional and maybe not very polite advice, but I had to tell you. As you know now, at the beginning of every survey you’ll have to answer some filter questions. Under some conditions, chances are that you won’t finish many surveys. Probably you’ll get expelled on 95% of them. But you can make up some data to get to the real poll.
Remember you are playing with Google. They are the real Big Brother. They know your age, gender, and location (and if you lie about that, you can be banned from the app), BUT Google doesn’t know (exactly) your level of income and interests.
For example, if they ask about dogs and you say you don’t have one (but maybe you had one in the past), you could say yes and it’s ok. Not even Google would detect that. You know what I mean. The important thing is, to be honest with your opinions. It’s up to you where you use it or not.
- Don’t use a VPN to cheat the app:This is important. Again, it’s a question about your info. If you don’t even know what a VPN is, forget this point. If you do and you use it, you must know this goes against the rules of the app. Google is not stupid, so don’t try to simulate you are in New York if you live in a little town 2,000 miles away or you’ll be banned sooner or later.
How to get your FREE Robux using Google Opinion Rewards?
Well, if you finally did some surveys and gather some money, the balance will appear in your Google Play account. You can spend this money on premium apps, games, e-books, movies, or whatever content there is on there… but we want to buy Robux.
To do that, you have to go to Roblox and select the Robux or the Membership icon. There you’ll have many options to buy different amounts of Robux, and you can pay with your Google Play balance. But be careful. If you spend more money than the balance, the rest could be charged to your credit card or PayPal account if you have these options already configured on your Google Play account. And that’s all, folks! Happy gaming!