As I told you in the article 13 Easy Ways to Get FREE Robux, AppKarma is one of the three best apps that you can use to earn free Robux. Other interesting apps can help too in that mission, but they are video games.
Why you should use AppKarma?
AppKarma is an application available for iOS and Android devices, that lets you win some points by doing some tasks. This is not very different from what Cash for Apps also does, but here you have far more options and a wide variety of targets to get points.
The good point with AppKarma is that you really can earn some money. With Cash for Apps (despite the name) you cannot win a single real dollar.
All you have to do is as simple as saving points and when you have enough of them, you can exchange your balance for gift cards OR a PayPal transfer. For example, 13,500 points in the app equal to 10$ for PayPal (1,300 points/dollar). Take into consideration that PayPal could apply some fees to this.
Another good detail of AppKarma is that the more points you get, the lower the cost of every dollar in Paypal. To get 25 $ you need 28,500 points (1,140 points/dollar), and the best financial operation is to exchange 50,000 points to get 50 $ (1,000 points/dollar), but obviously, is not easy at all to achieve that sum. You’ll have to be very active with the app.
On the side of the gift cards, you can get credit for Google Play Store, Amazon, iTunes, PlayStation Store, Xbox LIVE, and Steam, but don’t blame me if you don’t find all of them in the rewards section, as things are different on every country. It depends on where you are.
AppKarma is a very popular app used by famous YouTubers to create contests (for winning gift cards) and share VIP links, and that was one of the main reasons for its expansion. If you are a successful YouTuber, definitively you should take a look at the VIP referral program.
What are the ways to get points on AppKarma?
- First of all, the user registration. If you install it from Google Play directly, your initial balance will be zero, but if you use a referral link (like the one the company offers to you on their website), you’ll get instantly 300 points. Even more, if you do it through a VIP referral link, your reward will be 500 points. Not bad.
- You can start using AppKarma freely without signing with an e-mail account, but you’ll need it the day you want to redeem your balance. In addition to that, you’ll get 50 extra points when you decide to do it. Apart from that, you’ll get 5 points every day you visit the app.
- Promote the app through the affiliate system. If another user joins AppKarma through your referral link, you’ll win 30% of the number of points that he/she get. That can be huge!
- Karma Plays (Playtime): This section is where you’ll get the vast majority of your points. You’ll have to install the games the AppKarma proposes and play for a certain number of minutes to get your reward. Also, there can be many bonuses for playing many times which can double or triple your gainings.
- Installing apps: This is the other main source of points. AppKarma will show you a long list of applications that you can download and get you some points. Every app has its reward. Also, if you spend money on those apps (in-app purchases), they’ll give you 1,200 points for every dollar spent.
- Offers: Here you’ll get a variety of tasks to do to get more points. This could be playing mini-games, watching videos, or doing mini-tasks as giving the app a like on Facebook.
- Achievement badges: You can get these by completing missions like installing a certain number of apps, watching ‘n’ videos, returning to AppKarma five days in a row… This allows you to increase your level as a user, so you’ll get higher rewards and bonuses.
- Getting scratch cards: These are special bonus games that you can gain by completing Karma Plays. Scratch cards have multipliers for your bonus points, and there are 5 levels too. The higher the level, the better the bonus.
- Earning location rewards: (this section is only available in the United States and Canada) With this option you have 2 ways to win bonuses. The first one is to scan barcodes of certain products from participating retailers. The second one is based on notifications from those retailers. This is how it works:
- First of all, you need to have activated the location permission.
- You drive or walk around your city.
- AppKarma detects you are next to a participating retailer.
- It sends you a notification to your mobile.
- You read the notification, which has a special offer.
- You earn your prize. There’s no need to buy anything.
- Exchange bonus: Yes, it’s incredible, but you’ll get points every time you redeem your balance. Every item has its unique bonus. They do that to motivate you to continue using the app and not giving up. It’s a good idea.
As you can see, there are several ways to get points on AppKarma and the best part is that it is addictive and funny. Try it!
How to get your FREE Robux using AppKarma?
Well, there is no much difference here with the methods that we’ve seen on Cash for Apps. The main novelties are that you can get real money with PayPal. There are 10$, 25$, and 50$ exchange options. With that balance, you can go to Roblox and pay your Robux through PayPal.
Your alternatives to buy Robux without spending money are Google Play Store gift cards and Rixty Cards (this is available only in some countries). Remember Rixty has become now Razor Silver/Gold brand, but the service is the same. All you have to do is select Razor Gold and search for Roblox, and you’ll be able to exchange your balance for your beloved Robux.
And with that, we have reached the end. If you liked it, we recommend you to download AppKarma from its website to start with 300 points (it will lead you after to Google Play). Feel free to write a comment if you have any questions.