Don’t worry too much about not knowing how to connect with your clients, you will get the chance to make it possible through Zoho CRM. Thanks to this app, people can connect with their clients in an easy and fast way, and there’s more in the app. Users will get access to a lot of different tools that will help them to improve their business easily and fast!
Some important characteristics you should know about Zoho CRM
- People can use Zoho CRM in order to keep their tasks and events in order thanks to the app.
- People using Zoho CRM can set reminders so they won’t forget about important things.
- Zoho CRM users can use the “Global Search” tool in order to locate whatever they need easily.
- Locating customers and sales opportunities is now easy thanks to the nearby and navigation system in the app.
- People can write down notes and save attachments on a scheduled activity so they can review them before the event happens.
- Thanks to Zoho CRM, users can easily save information about their clients and they can also easily tell those who were already visited.
- People can use Zoho CRM in order to use the recording voice notes option to use them whenever it is needed.
- People can easily get access to important information, such as sales volume, new clients, and more.
Some FAQ of Zoho CRM
What is Zoho CRM used for?
Zoho CRM is mostly used to keep everything in order when running a business. People can check activities, write important notes, track goals, and more.
Is Zoho really free?
Yes, as long as only 3 users are part of a workplace.
How do I use Zoho CRM app?
People can use Zoho CRM in different ways, so they truly need to learn about all the features that it has. Depending on the one you choose, you will find that there are different ways to use it.
What does Zoho CRM integrate with?
People can sync their Zoho CRM with Outlook and Google calendars.