Zillow is a place to buy, sell and rent homes in the United States. Find your ideal home, with the best views and in the neighborhood you want, sell your home with support at all times from the Zillow team, and rent successfully. Zillow has a comprehensive and constantly updated list of the best homes, with 3D tours, price calculators, filters and Self Tour.
Some important characteristics you should know about Zillow
- Zillow Group is reimagining real estate to make it easier to unlock life’s next chapter.
- The team analyze key variables that can impact the probability a home will sell in a given amount of time.
- Homes with more page views in their first week on Zillow sell more quickly. Start by posting your listings on Zillow, then concretize the description and add photos. Or create a free agent profile and connect your active listings automatically.
- Zillow’s analysis of listing and home characteristics includes the number of bedrooms, finished square feet, number of photos, page views in the first week on Zillow and many more.
- Zillow’s explore the evidence that sellers are willing to compromise in surprising ways, offering signs of a market that experts say is in the early stages of softening.
Some FAQ of Zillow
What is Zillow Homes?
Zillow Group is reimagining real estate. Zillow is the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow and its affiliates offer customers an on-demand experience for selling, buying, renting, and financing with transparency and nearly seamless end-to-end service.
I want to make an offer on a Zillow-owned home. How do I do that?
You can make an offer through your buyer’s agent or by contacting the Zillow Homes Advisor team, who can connect you with a buyer’s agent in your area.
Can I use a real estate agent with Zillow Offers?
You can use perfectly your own real estate agent if you wish. But keep in mind that is not necessary to have an agent to sell your house to Zillow’s.
Is it worth selling your house to Zillow?
A recent report says for many homeowners, Zillow Offers will be well worth it, for the elimination of hassle and stress. Even though Zillow may offer you 10% to 15% percent less than what local realtors could sell your home for.
Can you negotiate with Zillow offers?
In most of the cases, it seems that Zillow is unwilling to budge on their offer.