The Xiaomi Wear application is used to monitor health and physical activity data through the various Xiaomi wearables. It monitors energy burned, steps, distance traveled, heart rate, sleep phase and quality, and different physical activities.
Some important characteristics you should know about Xiaomi Wear
- Xiaomi Wear brings a new avatar that shows your status in Realtime. The update now allows users to independently initiate sports in the app anytime and anywhere. Now the application comes with professional data management. It shows immediate fitness data viewing on the starting screen. For now, the update is reaching only Android users.
- An interesting addition is that now users can directly start an exercise using the app.
- It has a variety of sports-tracking features, including support for 117 different sport profiles. It comes with onboard GPS, an optical heart rate sensor, sleep tracking, as well as an SpO2 sensor for tracking blood oxygen levels.
- After your workout, you will see your total time, active and total calorie burn, steps taken, average cadence, pace, speed, heart rate, heart rate zones, training effect, VO2 max, recovery time, and energy consumption, as well as pace, heart rate, and cadence graphs.
- Xiaomi claims that Xiaomi Wear Watch can last up to 16 days on a single charge.
- Xiaomi rolled out software version, bringing Amazon Alexa support to the Watch.
Some FAQ of Xiaomi Wear
Can you connect Xiaomi Wear with other health apps?
You have to download Mi fit, Google fit, and then you can finally sync to Samsung health.
What do people think about Xiaomi Wear?
Xiaomi is clearly doing something right, and despite arguably riding on Apple’s design coattails, the company’s more mundane smartphones, such as the budget.
Why is Xiaomi Wear that popular?
With Xiaomi Wear, you can track your workouts and monitor your fitness. Map your route, view your progress, and meet your goals. Track your walks, runs, and bike rides right from your phone.
Can I sync Xiaomi Wear with other devices?
The Xiaomi Wear watch can be compatible with both Android and iOS devices. It requires Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0 and above version. The Mi Watch can connect with your iPhone, Samsung phone, Xiaomi phone or HUAWEI phones normally.