How to Download Words with Friends
Words with Friends
Words with Friends
We have available the download of App Words with Friends for computer and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Words with Friends in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
Words With Friends is a free version of the famous Scrabble. Play against your friends or family and beat them. Train your mind and expand your vocabulary while playing with your friends or family, or with people from all over the world. You must form words in crossword puzzles and accumulate points to defeat your opponent. Overcome weekly challenges and be the best in Words With Friends.
Download Words with Friends
Some important characteristics you should know about Words with Friends
- Words With Friends is essentially an Android and iPhone alternative to the classic board game Scrabble.
- The free versions for the iPhone and Android display lots of ads.
- You can choose to play against a friend from your contact list, find a friend by username, play a random opponent, or pass-and-play with a friend on a single device.
- Up to 40 games can be played simultaneously using push notifications to alert players when it is their turn. Players may look up friends either by username or through Facebook or be randomly assigned an opponent through “Smart Match”. Players can also find potential opponents using Community Match.
- Words with friends is crossword nirvana with its option to play several games simultaneously. This game does not have as many cheat options as Scrabble.
- For each game, only two people can compete against each other. But Words is also more forgiving, with no time limits for moves, so if life gets hectic the game will still be there when you return.
- Parents need to know that Words with Friends is a Scrabble-look-a-like that caters to older teens. Its speedy global matchup option is accompanied by open chat (which is unfiltered).
Some FAQ of Words with Friends
How can I play Words with Friends online?
First, Create a Game! You can choose to play against a friend from your contact list, find a friend by username, play a random opponent, or pass-and-play with a friend on a single device.
What is the difference between Words with Friends 2 and Words with Friends?
Words with friends 2 has more features and a more active user group. It features stuff like solo challenges and team play which the old game does not really have. Both apps have the same game play and rules. However, over time there are updates including bug fixes and changes to the dictionary so that older versions of a particular app may not be able to play certain words.
What do levels mean on Words with Friends?
Words With Friends achievement levels are an indication to show your progress in the game. You can level up by completing achievements to earn points or, as Words With Friends calls it, pages. The pages then go towards unlocking a book which counts as going up a level in the game.
What are the power ups on Words with Friends?
Power-ups are a special tool that can be used to benefit players during a game. These tools are limited in the number of times you can use them. Using a power-up spends that power-up.
What do people think about Words with Friends?
There are different opinions about the game. Some really like playing it because helps keep the brain active, and some are complaining that many people think that it’s a dating website. Generally the game is quiet popular.
Similar to Words with Friends
Come enjoy The Original Word Play! Grab your mobile device and prove you have what it takes to best your friends and family in this addictive multiplayer game. Whether you need to relax after a long day, or are looking to train your brain, Words With Friends Classic is perfect for you! Make sure to keep your mind sharp as you choose the perfect move on the board, as one word can be the difference between victory and defeat!
Are you looking for a way to build your vocabulary by yourself? Our Solo Challenge is the answer! There is no better way to train your brain than against our fiendish word masters. Looking for new friends with whom to play puzzle games? You can practice your crossword skills with our random opponent matchmaking. No matter if you play with friends old or new, stay connected with our in-game chat, and track your progress with unlockable stats.
Think you’re the best at word games of all your friends? Prove it by racking up points and beating your Weekly