VLC is one of the most incredible open-source media players someone could get in the world. VLC is the perfect player for most multimedia files that someone can get, and it can even go beyond that! Thanks to VLC people will get access to an equalizer, sound filters, and they can feel free to use them to play with the files they want to use in VLC in just a few seconds.
Some important characteristics you should know about VLC
- VLC will play almost all the local music and video files that people can have on their mobiles. Something interesting is the fact that VLC offers the chance to play network streams and ISOs.
- Most classic formats are accepted by VLC, like AVI, MOV, FLAC, among many others.
- VLC allows users to add subtitles, Teletext, or closed captions, something that is pretty awesome.
- People using VLC have the chance to browse through their library in a pretty easy way, whether it is on the app or in a folder.
- VLC allows users to made some changes in what they are watching/hearing, something that is not seen in a lot of other media players.
- VLC is just like any other media player, it will show cover arts, headset control, among other key features.
Some FAQ of VLC
What is VLC used for?
VLC is used for playing music, videos, and other important media files.
Why is VLC so popular?
VLC has become quite popular due to the fact that it offers users the chance to play files of almost every single format available, while also giving them the chance of access to unique features.
What formats can VLC play?
VLC can play a lot of different formats, for example, MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv, AAC, and ISO.
Is VLC Media Player free and open-source?
Yes! VLC is one of the few free and open-source media players.