Twitter is one of the oldest social media networks that are still alive nowadays. It has evolved over the years to become a safe place for tons of different users, and it is one of the most used platforms to communicate with short messages. Thanks to how it has been working in the last few years, it is fair to say that Twitter is a platform that will stay for a long time with people.
Some important characteristics you should know about Twitter
- People can create threads to communicate with people from all over the world.
- Twitter is, for now, one of the few social platforms where people can act without feeling scared about their privacy.
- People can connect with people thanks to groups in where they can speak of whatever they want to.
- People are allowed to use 280 characters on each tweet.
- Twitter allows people to compliment their tweets with photos or videos at the same time.
- Twitter has a “Tendency” space that helps people to stay informed of whatever is going on near them or in the world.
- Twitter is used as a platform to communicate news, to ask for help, or even to get a job.
- Is one of the lightest social network platforms that are in the world nowadays.
Some FAQ of Twitter
How many Twitter followers do you need to be verified?
You will need at least 600 followers, but you do need to be someone important to get the verified check on Twitter.
Can I see who reads my tweets?
No. That’s completely private.
How do you tweet to someone?
You will need to click on someone’s tweet and there’s a button to reply to what they are saying.
Can I use Twitter for free?
Yes. Twitter is completely free to use.