If you are traveling in Europe, you need to have access to all the proper tools for your trip to be a success. With the help of Trainline, this is something that you can do with ease thanks to the tools it offers. While using the app you won’t need to have a hard time finding where to buy tickets for a bus or a train, that’s something that you will be able to do on your phone.
Some important characteristics you should know about Trainline
- People can buy tickets with Timeline within seconds for different buses and trains.
- Timeline not only offers people the chance to travel in the same country, but they also offer international tickets on the app.
- People can easily compare prices as there are over 260 different bus and trains companies listed on the app.
- People can buy tickets on Timeline with different currencies, not only in euros, but also in USD, AUD, and more.
- Timeline accepts payments from different platforms, such as Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.
- People can get discounts while using Timeline in order to get more attractive prices.
- Timeline allows its users to pay for tickets with weeks of anticipation or 15 minutes before departure.
- People won’t need to go to a waiting line to pick up their tickets, everything is digital with Timeline.
Some FAQ of Trainline
Is the Trainline app free?
Yes, Timeline is a free-to-use app; it is also free for downloading.
Do screenshots of Trainline tickets work?
No, a simple screenshot won’t work while using Trainline.
What can you do with Trainline app?
People can buy different bus and train tickets with the app; they can also access to lots of offers and more with it.
Where is Trainline avalaible?
Trainline is available only in Europe.