The Sims FreePlay
Create your dream house, get the job of your dreams, meet tons of new friends, explore a whole new world, build a family: This is all possible thanks to The Sims FreePlay! Now available for your phone, you can enjoy a whole new adventure wherever you are and become the famous person you’ve always wanted to be on this immersive simulator
Some important characteristics you should know about The Sims FreePlay
- You will be able to create and customize as many characters as you want.
- Create your own family and make tons of friends inside a completely new world.
- Become a star, a thief, a writer: Everything is possible in the Sims!
- Create your own house and even transform it into a mission as you become rich!
- Get unique rewards while completing the dreams of your Sims.
- Learn a lot of unique things that will let you improve your career inside the game.
- Watch how your family leaves a mark in the history of the game!
Some FAQ of The Sims FreePlay
What happens if you don’t complete a quest in time on Sims FreePlay?
You don’t have to worry! Chances are that you are able to repeat it in the future.
Can Sims die from hunger in Sims FreePlay?
Yes. If you let your Sim starve they will die and possibly become a ghost.
How many Sims can you have in Sims FreePlay?
People can create up to 34 different Sims in the game!
What is the highest level in Sims FreePlay?
For now, the highest level people can reach inside the game is 55.