How to Download Terraria
We have available the download of App Terraria for computer and other devices. We explain to you how to download this App Terraria in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store and AppStore.
In this game you will investigate a world full of enemies against which you will have to compete, or you can build your own city. You’ll be able to collect different materials that you’ll store in your inventory, to later create gadgets with them, such as swords, shovels, armor, etc. Play alone or with more friends, and enjoy the experience that Terraria offers you.
Some important characteristics you should know about Terraria
- It currently runs on Apple iOS devices, Android devices, Amazon devices and Stadia. Windows Phone devices are no longer supported and will not get further updates.
- Your options in Terraria are limitless. Terraria is a land of adventure! A land of mystery! A land that is yours to shape, defend, and enjoy.
- Start by building basic shelter, then dig for ore and other resources. Discover and craft over 500 weapons of magic, ranged, melee and summon varieties, as well as armor, and use them to battle hundreds of different enemies.
- You can play with up to 7 friends on Local Wi-Fi.
Some FAQ about Terraria
Is Terraria worth the money?
Terraria is an amazing game that’s adored by millions of players, so it’s definitely worth playing.
What can you do in Terraria?
Terraria is a great big open world with all kinds of things to see, build, and explore.
Is Terraria a ripoff Minecraft?
No. They’re games within the same genre. Terraria places emphasis on adventure and conflict with a very wide variety of weapons, items, and monsters, a variety far wider than Minecraft has to offer. Minecraft takes more of an approach to building within and exploring a 3D environment with an emphasis on simplicity.
Can you play Terraria alone?
Yes, you can play it alone, but there is so much content to explore, and everything is doable solo.
What do you need to do to survive in Terraria?
Some useful tips to help you survive. Never fight a boss unless you are ready. Do not go in water unless you have a way back up. Use a lot of torches when mining, for light. Block up caves that you dig through in your mine. Do not dig down unless you have blocks to get back up.
How long is a Terraria night?
One minute of in-game time lasts one second of real-world time, meaning one hour in-game lasts one minute real-world. One Terraria day, therefore, lasts 15 real-world minutes, and night lasts 9 real-world minutes.
Similar to Terraria
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city – In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• Gamepad support – including fully-remappable buttons – Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large…the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
• Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for lo