How to Download Telegram
We have available the download of App Telegram for computer and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Telegram in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
If you are looking for a secure and efficient messaging application you can stop looking, Telegram is what you’ve been looking for! Its simple interface makes Telegram an easy to use application. It will sync across all your devices. But without a doubt, the standout feature par excellence of this app is security. Your data will not be revealed, and only you will have control over them thanks to its strong encryption.
Some important characteristics you should know about Telegram
- You can use more than one phone number. You can change the phone number attached to your account without losing any of your chats or contacts.
- Telegram allows you to upload multiple profile pictures.
- Telegram chats are encrypted. For maximum privacy, you can create secret chats that use client-to -client end encryption.
- You have the option to customize the look of your Telegram. You can adjust you like, and you can even set up your own custom theme to make your Telegram look exactly the way you want.
- Like many forms of digital communication, Telegram includes chatbots. Bots add useful functions both on their own and into your chats; they can do everything from checking the weather to playing games.
- In Telegram you can share your location, so others keep an eye on your progress to a destination or look out for your safety.
- Telegram offers a few other handy options in chats. The app lets you delete messages at any time, even messages that the other person sent in a chat.
- Telegram also supports hashtags. This makes it easy to find messages in the future or categorize information for yourself.
Some FAQ about Telegram
Why is Telegram so popular?
Telegram values the privacy of the user’s and it’s free.
What is the difference between WhatsApp and Telegram?
Telegram users can send and save any type of file via Telegram up to 1.5 GB. WhatsApp restricts document files, videos and images.
Is Telegram really secure?
Yes, Telegram messages are securely encrypted. Messages in secret Chat use client-to-client encryption.
Does Telegram requires a phone number?
You need a phone number ! Telegram sends you a verification code on your phone when you want to open a new account. There is no possibility you can proceed without entering the verification code.
Can anyone message me on Telegram?
There are two options people can contact you on Telegram. Your Telegram username or your phone number.
Can police see Telegram messages?
This is just possible if they have direct access to an unlocked phone with the unlocked App on it. Telegram encrypts and doesn’t comply with requests to share user data.
Similar to Telegram
Pure instant messaging — simple, fast, secure, and synced across all your devices. One of the world’s top 10 most downloaded apps with over 500 million active users.
FAST: Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market, connecting people via a unique, distributed network of data centers around the globe.
SYNCED: You can access your messages from all your phones, tablets and computers at once. Telegram apps are standalone, so you don’t need to keep your phone connected. Start typing on one device and finish the message from another. Never lose your data again.
UNLIMITED: You can send media and files, without any limits on their type and size. Your entire chat history will require no disk space on your device, and will be securely stored in the Telegram cloud for as long as you need it.
SECURE: We made it our mission to provide the best security combined with ease of use. Everything on Telegram, including chats, groups, media, etc. is encrypted using a combination of 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, 2048-bit RSA encryption, and Diffie–Hellman secure key exchange.