How many times have you needed to operate a computer and not had access to it? That won’t happen anymore with TeamViewer. This is a remote control tool that will let you manage devices remotely. With this app you will be able to provide technical support and share your screen in a totally secure way, as well as share files.
Some important characteristics you should know about TeamViewer
- TeamViewer is a great and easy-to-use desktop sharing software.
- It is the solution for remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer which works behind any firewall and NAT proxy and you must run TeamViewer on two computers or more without the need of the installation procedure.
- TeamViewer is the app which allows you to remotely connect to multiple workstations which are not located in the same place.
- It is the computer software package for online meetings and the file transfer between the computers. You have to enter your partner’s ID & password into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately.
- It can be used for complex tasks such as helping manage an IT department or It is used for simple tasks such as two friends chatting on the computer to figure out the problem and it is the popular app.
- TeamViewer is available for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000, It can run on Mac, iPad, Linux operating system, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, iOS mobile devices and Chrome OS.
Some FAQ of TeamViewer
What does TeamViewer do?
TeamViewer is a great and easy-to-use desktop sharing software, it is the solution for remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer. TeamViewer is the computer software package for online meetings and the file transfer between the computers and as well TeamViewer is audio and video, you can add up to 25 Members, you are able to conduct online training.
Can someone use TeamViewer to access my computer?
Yes, but it is only possible to access your computer if you share your TeamViewer ID and the associated password with another person. Without knowing the ID and password, it is not possible for others to access your computer.
What is the difference between TeamViewer free and paid?
TeamViewer is free for personal use, which means any tasks within your personal life for which you are not being paid. Connections between personal devices at home or helping friends and family remotely qualify as personal use. The business, Premium or the Corporate version are not for free.
How safe is TeamViewer?
TeamViewer offers the highest security standards. They use AES 256-bit encryption, which is a recognized high-quality standard, and used by NordVPN. It also allows you to enable two-factor authentication, force password reset in case of suspicious activity, and whitelist trusted devices.