How to Download Squid
We have available the download of App Squid for laptop and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Squid in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store.
We know that taking notes might be annoying for some people, but we can make things much easier for everyone. If we tell you that now you can write directly on your phone to take notes, wouldn’t it be amazing? Then you truly need to try Squid and see all the other features that are waiting there for you, we are more than sure that you will love the app.
Some important characteristics you should know about Squid
- People can directly use their fingers as a pen and eraser. It also works well with pens from other devices.
- Squid has an in-app vector graphics engine that everyone can get access to for a more complex experience.
- There are multiple paper types that people can use, and different sizes in case you need to write a lot on it.
- People can easily undo, redo, select, move, and resize everything that is on the notes.
- Squid allows its users to get access to different features by using two fingers, such as zooms.
- People can organize what they have written in different notebooks that can be created inside the app.
- Squid allows its users to add images directly to their notes. People can also crop and resize images if needed.
- People can export notes into different formats, such as PDF, PNG, JPEG, and more.
- Squid supports the option to be presented directly to a screen thanks to an HDMI user.
Some FAQ of Squid
How does Squid app work?
Squid works as a note app. People can directly take notes, add images, present the app to a screen, and more.
How much does Squid app cost?
People can stay with the free version, but for the pro one, it has a cost of 1$ per month.
What is Squid used for?
Squid is used to take notes most of the time. People can add tons of things to make notes look better.
Is Squid a good app?
Similar to Squid
Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet, phone, or Chromebook supporting Android apps! With Squid you can write just like you would on paper using an active pen, passive stylus, or your finger.
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit/grade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copy/paste, and move content between pages and notes. Organize your notes within notebooks and increase your productivity!
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the