Xiaomi has designed the ultimate app for transferring data between devices. The novelty of this app is that you will not need an internet connection to share files. You can do it through the application, through two icons shown on the screen or through a QR code. It is a simple, fast and secure application that will not disappoint you.
Some important characteristics you should know about ShareMe
- ShareMe transfer files without using mobile data or connecting to the network at all. Free of network connection, free of internet and free of mobile data.
- ShareMe transfers files really fast, 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- All Android devices are supported. Use the preinstalled version of ShareMe on Mi Devices or simply download the app from Google Play.
- ShareMe has simple, clean and user-friendly transfer files interface. All files are sorted into categories like for example Music, Apps, Images.. which makes them easy to find and share.
- It supports around 20 languages which makes sharing more convenient and simple for its users.
Some FAQ about ShareMe
How can I transfer data without WiFi?
Use a USB-USB Cable to Transfer files from PC to PC without internet. If you don’t want to use a third-party program to transfer files offline, another way is to take the USB-USB cable for help. To do so, you need a USB-to-USB bridging cable or USB networking cable.
Is ShareMe avalaible for PC?
ShareMe is a P2P transfer app that can run on your computer with the help of an emulator. The ShareMe app, which is also known as the Mi Drop app, will help you backup, or seamlessly your files between your mobile device and your computer.
How can I transfer files from my smartphone to my computer?
You can use a USB cable or a file manager app.
Is ShareMe really secure?
ShareMe works fast and secure . With their cutting edge technology, they ensure you enjoy a highly secure and seamless experience.