Samsung Smart Switch
Once you are trying to transfer data from one place to another, you can see how difficult it can become. Sometimes you don’t even know where to start and it can turn into a nightmare. But with Samsung Smart Switch you will have the chance to move your contacts, music, photos, and many other things to another Galaxy device in a fast and easy way.
Some important characteristics you should know about Samsung Smart Switch
- In case someone needs to download the Samsung Smart Switch and doesn’t have access to the Play Store, they can do it directly from the Settings of the device.
- Before using Samsung Smart Switch, people must beware that they need to have Android 4.3 or higher in order for the app to properly work.
- Smart Switch is available for wired transfers, but users must have Android 4.0 or higher in order for it to work.
- Even though Galaxy uses the Android system, it is required that Android users have a 4.0 version or higher to do data transfers.
- Samsung Smart Switch app allows iOS users to transfer data to Galaxy devices, but beware that iOS users will need iOS 5.0 or higher.
- People can transfer all kinds of information through Samsung Smart Switch.
Some FAQ of Samsung Smart Switch
How do I use Samsung Smart Switch?
Samsung Smart Switch is a way to transfer old data to your new device. You need to select your previous account and transfer all the files that you already saved on the app.
Do I use Samsung Smart Switch before or after activation?
You need to start using Samsung Smart Switch after the activation, not before doing it.
Does Samsung Smart Switch work without Wi-Fi?
Yes. People can use Samsung Smart Switch without an internet connection, but they will need to have a USB plugged in.
Does Samsung Smart Switch transfer texts?
Yes. People can use Samsung Smart Switch to transfer text messages.