How to Download Rosetta Stone
We have available the download of App Rosetta Stone for computer and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Rosetta Stone in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
Wondering where to find a proper app to learn a new language with amazing content? Then you definitely need to try Rosetta Stone! The app is designed for people who are looking to learn a new language. People will find lots of content on the app that is perfect for users to learn, and there’s also interactive content that people can use to learn faster.
Download Rosetta Stone
Some important characteristics you should know about Rosetta Stone
- People will undergo something similar to an interview before using Rosetta Stone, that way the app can create a proper study plan for its users.
- People can get access to all kinds of content through the app, such as games and other useful lessons to learn faster.
- Rosetta Stone will send people reminders so they don’t forget about when they need to take a new lesson.
- Most of the lessons in Rosetta Stone last less than 10 minutes, which is amazing for its users.
- People can use Rosetta Stone online or offline, it’s up to them how they want to learn.
- There are over +10 different languages available in the app to learn with amazing lessons for each one of them.
- People can translate the content that is shown in the app to know exactly what they are talking about.
- Rosetta Stone has an amazing in-app Dynamic Immersion method that helps its students to get more results in less time.
- People can get access to the TruAccent feature in order to properly listen to how things are pronunciated.
Some FAQ of Rosetta Stone
Is the Rosetta Stone app worth it?
If you want to learn a new language, definitely yes, it is worth using it!
What does Rosetta Stone app do?
Rosetta Stone is an app designed to learn new languages with amazing content and new teaching methods.
Is Rosetta Stone a free app?
No, it is a freemium app. It means that you will have to pay to access some of its content.
Can more than one person use a Rosetta Stone subscription?
Similar to Rosetta Stone
Why the Roserra Stone app?
Because the best way to learn a new language is to surround yourself with it, and our language learning app does just that. Rosetta Stone’s Dynamic Immersion® method uses interactive and contextual language lessons blended with Extended Learning features. Everything you need is literally at your fingertips–any time, anywhere, any device; online or off and completely ad-free.
For the first time, we’re offering every one of our languages under one subscription. Flip between languages as often as you’d like and enjoy the freedom to get seriously curious. To access all languages, simply select Unlimited Languages when you subscribe.
Practice and learn to speak Spanish, French, German, Italian, English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Filipino, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Persian, Polish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, and more!