Room Planner 3D is an application in which you will be able to design and decorate your home, to achieve great final results. Visualize the house of your dreams and decorate it with the furniture of the most popular brands, to get a better idea of what it will really look like. You have at your disposal a catalog of more than 5000 different furniture for decoration.
Some important characteristics you should know about Room Planner
- You can choose interior items from a comprehensive catalogue to plan and furnish your home the way you have want, and you can see what everything will look like in 3D virtual reality.
- It is as easy as playing a game. Many people call it the most complete home design & interior decor app.
- Millions of users trust theses room design app as a styler and interior decorator. In Room Planner you will find home interior design ideas and for remodeling, renovation, decoration, house design, room planning, and furniture planning projects.
- You can use this app online and offline.
- You have the possibility to share your interior design ideas with your partner, roommate, or contractor.
- Additional features like ready-made designs, a full furniture catalog with more than 5,000 products, an unlimited number of rooms to build, and realistic HD renders are available through an auto-renewable subscription for a week, month, or year.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
Some FAQ of Room Planner
What brands of furniture does Room Planner include?
The app includes the most popular products from the IKEA, MG+BW, OLY, Ashley product range.
What do people think about Room Planner?
Some people think the app is excellent and some think the app is difficult to use. But mostly the app is rated positive. People see the app as well more like a fun game.
Why is Room Planner so popular?
With Room Planner, you can try before you buy in a virtual room that is drawn to scale. The app is helpful. Once you have set your room’s size and shape in this app’s 2D mode. Take that level of personalization a step further in the 3D mode. You can start a room from scratch or build upon a bunch of communal user-generated rooms, using them as templates. The standard version of this app is free of charge.