How to Download Remind
We have available the download of App Remind for computer and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Remind in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
We know that as students, we tend to hate classes more than we should. We can even say that is something “normal”. But, now with Remind, you will see how things can change for good. With the app, students can communicate with everyone in an easy way, they can even share photos and videos directly from the app, making communication less boring than it was in the past!
Some important characteristics you should know about Remind
- People can use Remind in different places. Even though it is used for classes, students can check it at home or wherever they are at.
- Remind is perfect for keeping students connected to their school community as it works just like a social media platform.
- Remind works in real-time, meaning that people don’t need to wait to communicate with others.
- People using Remind don’t need to worry about language, as the app will allow translations in over 90 different languages.
- Remind will not share any kind of personal information with other users, all the communication is meant to be done through the app.
- People can share photos, videos, and other kinds of content through Remind with their school community.
Some FAQ of Remind
What is Remind used for?
Remind is somehow similar to a social media platform. Students have the chance to communicate with all their classmates, as well as with their teachers.
How much is Remind for a school?
Schools can use Remind for free, but there’s an extra plan that costs 0.7$ per message, which can turn into a lot of money if the number of messages is quite high.
What do parents see on Remind app?
Parents will get the chance to contact teachers when they are free in order to talk about their kids. Also, parents can use it to know about their son’s schedule.
Do you have to have a phone number for Remind?
Yes. Students must have a phone number to use Remind even though the number is never shown in the app.
Similar to Remind
Remind is a communication platform that helps every student succeed. Whether you’re in the classroom, at home, or anywhere in between, Remind makes it easy to stay connected to your school community.
* Communicate in real time—on any device.
* Keep personal contact information private.
* Translate messages into more than 90 languages.
* Share files, photos, and content from your favorite sites.