In case you are looking for an app that will let you master what you are learning with different methods and in an easy way, you have to try Quizlet. By using Quizlet you will have access to tons of features that will let you study and learn faster than you ever imagined, and you can even choose to study with other students’ materials, completely for free!
Some important characteristics you should know about Quizlet
- Quizlet allows users to get access to material that was created by other users of the platform.
- People can use Quizlet not only as a learning platform with traditional methods, but it can also be used as a learning platform with interactive learning methods such as games.
- People can set what they need to study to prepare for the exam days before with the “Learn” option.
- Quizlet can be used by teachers too. They can create content and share it with their students in a virtual classroom.
- People can use Quizlet in more than 15 languages, which is perfect for practicing them.
- Quizlet allows users to create images and audio materials that they can use to study.
- Quizlet can be used to study most of the common subjects as it has different tools for making it possible.
Some FAQ of Quizlet
What is the use of Quizlet?
Quizlet can be used as a virtual classroom, or as an app to study and learn tons of things by yourself, or with others.
Is Quizlet free of charge?
Yes, but no. Quizlet is a freemium app. It means that you can use it for free, but some features require payment.
How do you use Quizlet as a teacher?
Once you are creating your account in Quizlet, you will see an option that says “I am a teacher”. Press on it, and that’s it!
Can I share my Quizlet with another teacher?
Yes! There are different methods for sharing Quizlet with other people. It can be shared through email or with a Google account.