How to Download PUBG
We have available the download of App Playerunknown’s Battleground for computer and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Playerunknown’s Battleground in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
PUGB (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) is a very popular multiplayer battle royale game, which has even suffered several plagiarisms after its great success. It starts when up to 100 players parachute to an island, and go looking for weapons to fight in teams (or not). The map gets smaller as the game progresses, to force players to find each other. Be the last one standing and win the game.
Some important characteristics you should know about PUBG
- PUBG, or PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds is pretty simple on the surface, but it’s a classic example of a game much deeper than it looks.
- PUBG is not your typical shooter. The aim is to survive, not to get the most kills – in fact, you can win without getting a single one – so your usual shooter strategy needs to adapt.
- The general flow of a game then is roughly. You’ll spawn in the plane and need to choose somewhere to land.
- When you are all set it’s a case of going where the white circle is. You will need to find safe points to rest, loot, and defend yourself along the way, while the player count gradually drops, until you ideally reach the last 10 or 15 players.
- PUBG can get a little overwhelming, especially for beginners.
Some FAQ about PUBG
In which countries is PUBG avalaible?
At the moment PUBG is available in Asia, Africa, South-East Asia and Europe Oceania.
Who created PUBG?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds was published on July 30,2016 by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole.
Which are the differences between PUBG and Fortnite?
Graphics-The moment you enter the world of PUBG, you know you have been thrown into the realistic world.
Gameplay-Both PUBG and Fortnite follow the similar ‘survival of the fittest’ mantra, but things are a little complicated in Fortnite.
Availability-Both PUBG and Fortnite are available on PC, Android, iOS, Xbox and PlayStation.
Number of maps-Unlike PUBG, Fortnite has just one map.
Crossplay-It is difficult to find players playing the game on a similar platform.
Is PUBG a game hard to play?
You are probably finding the game relatively easy if you’re a new player. PUBG Mobile uses bots to ease new players into the game, then gradually reduces the number of them as you improve and level up. Mobile shooters are hard
How do you become a pro PUBG player?
Becoming a pro PUBG player will typically take the path of playing in the open qualifiers and open series (there’s also the GLL, PGL, IEM etc.). Stats matter a lot in PUBG since there is no MMR system so make every match count. Once your stats are good enough you can reach out to teams or hope they notice you and then start grinding with a team.
Similar to PUBG
The first and most extraordinary Battle Royale, better than the original.
The best Battle Royale game chosen by over 1 billion players worldwide.
The official PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player classic battles, payload mode and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. When duty calls, fire at will!