Are you an iOS user that doesn’t have too many options to get professional paid edition apps? No time to worry about that. Thanks to Procreate you can get access to an app that will make you a complete artist. Use it and get access to innovative artistic tools that were never seen in other places. Become the true artist you want to be with a simple touch thanks to Procreate.
Some important characteristics you should know about Procreate
- Depending on the device you have, you will get access to higher-quality canvases.
- The interface of Procreate was perfectly designed to fit into iPad and Apple Pencil devices.
- Users will have the chance to use up to 250 levels of undo and redo without any issue.
- In case someone wants to, users can connect a keyboard in order to use the shortcuts for the advanced features.
- Don’t worry about losing progress on what you are doing. Procreate has a built-in autosave system.
- There are hundreds of unique brushes in Procreate, and users can also add their favorite ones.
- People have access to 100 different customization settings for each one of the brushes available.
- Users will have access to create different layers in order to create a more tidy editing ecosystem.
- Procreate it’s the perfect app to create incredible animations as it has different tools for making them.
- Procreate uses most of the common formats available in the world, so no need to worry about sending an unfinished job to someone with another app.
Some FAQ of Procreate
Is Procreate available for Android?
No. Procreate is only available for iOS.
Why Procreate is the best drawing app?
Procreate is quite an awesome app due to the fact of how many features it has. It is more complete than Photoshop, which happens to be great.
Is Procreate worth it?
Yes! Procreate is definitely worth having due to how many tools and special features it has.
Is Procreate good for beginners?
Not so much. Procreate happens to be a tool that might be more useful for users who are more used to edition apps, so beware of that.