Microsoft Excel is one of the most famous Office tools that have ever existed! Thanks to the new technologies, people can now use Microsoft Excel wherever they are and in with all the tools the classic version used to have. You can also work with other people, manage your finances, and everything in an easy way with tons of amazing tools that will provide incredible results.
Some important characteristics you should know about Microsoft Excel
- People can create extensive and well-done sheets where they can introduce different things, like company audits, personal finances, among many others.
- Microsoft Excel has tons of different templates to work on, saving time for people while working.
- People can get access to different formulas that can be used in their working sheets to create complex exercises.
- People can share their working sheets with other users to make more improvements as they work as a team.
- Microsoft Excel can be used in almost every device available nowadays.
- Microsoft Excel can be used by people who don’t have a stable internet connection.
- People can use graphics and schemas to create more complex working sheets.
Some FAQ of Microsoft Excel
What is Microsoft Excel used for?
Microsoft Excel is used in different ways. For example, people can use it to track their personal finances, or maybe to save audits from a company, it all depends on the person who’s using it.
Can I download Microsoft Excel for free?
Yes. People can download it for free.
Is Excel online free?
Yes. Excel Online is completely free to use.
Is Excel difficult to learn?
Microsoft Excel is one of the most difficult tools to learn in the Office package. It is one of the hardest software as it has tons of formulas, graphics, and it is way more complex than any other Office app.