Are you a person who tends to forget their passwords? Or do you want to improve your overall password security? Then LastPass is an application that will perfectly suit your needs. Create different passwords and manage them all with just a simple click and improve your overall safety while being online.
Some important characteristics you should know about LastPass
- People have the chance to store usernames and passwords of different online accounts in the LastPass vault.
- Depending on the device you have, LastPass might save automatically usernames and passwords.
- LastPass offers automatic sync for people with different devices.
- Automatic password fills when you visit sites or apps where your data has been stored.
- LastPass gives the option to use your fingerprint for simpler access on different platforms.
- People can create unique passwords in a matter of a second thanks to the LastPass password generator.
- 2FA system provides a higher safety on the LastPass vault.
Some FAQ of LastPass
Is LastPass safe?
Yes. It is one of the safest apps to save your personal information on.
Who owns LastPass?
LastPass is owned by LogMein, INC.
What happens if you forget your LastPass password?
LastPass has a “Password Recovery” option, so you can be calm if you ever forget your password.
Is LastPass family worth it?
Yes. For larger families, the app is worth having as it can store pretty important passwords that might be useful for everyone in the family.