Art is one of the most valuable activities of the moment, and Krita allows you to be an artist in all your facets. Can you believe that with a simple application you can make your creativity fly, because with Krita it is possible, allowing you to create paintings and illustrations digitally? It has different functions that will undoubtedly help you develop the artist you have inside you.
Some important characteristics you should know about Krita
- This application allows you to open, save, edit and sign HDR and deferred shading images.
- It allows you to use reference images that will help you in your design process.
- You will have the ability to work with both bitmaps and vectors.
- You will be able to count with a great number of brushes to make your paintings and illustrations.
- Krita presents different perspective tools, halftone filters, layers, and panel templates.
Some FAQ of Krita
Is Krita good for beginners?
Si bien puedes aprender a través de Krista, es recomendable contar con algo de conocimiento previo.
Does Krita cost money?
No, it is free. Even though, you can pay for some extra tools.
Do you need a graphics card for Krita?
Yes, it is recommended to have a GPU capable of OpenGL 3.0 or higher.
Is Krita as good as Photoshop?
No, but it can be used as a complementary.