How to Download Instagram for PC
Instagram for PC
Instagram for PC
We all like to keep in touch and see what our friends and family are doing, which is why social media is so popular with people of all ages; and one of the most popular on Instagram. This app allows you to upload stories, videos, photos, test events, and much more. Even with its latest updates, many use Instagram to buy things or know what a store sells before visiting it.
The benefits and functions of Instagram are known to the vast majority. Its use on mobile devices is widespread, which makes many wonders if it can be used on PC. The answer is yes. There is a web version with which you will have access to the vast majority of functions of the mobile app. The best thing is that there is no need to download anything on your PC. Just go to the official Instagram website, log in, and you’re good to go.
Download Instagram for PC
Use Instagram on your PC
The Web version of Instagram has no requirements per se. In any case, you could take into account the requirements of the browser you use to access the web version. Don’t worry; virtually any computer can run Instagram smoothly. We will leave you a series of minimum requirements with which you should not have problems.
Instagram requirements for PC
- OS requirement depends on the browser.
- Internet connection.
- At least 100MB of free storage.
- At least 512MB RAM.
- A processor with a clock speed of 1 GHz or greater.
Differences between the Instagram web version and the app
At first glance, it may seem that the app and the web version of Instagram are the same. And they are certainly the same in appearance and very similar in features and operation, but there are some small differences.
The web version is somewhat more limited and has no functions than the app does. For example:
- From the web version, we cannot upload anything to our stories. However, we can see theirs and react to them.
- The “Shop” section cannot be accessed from the web version. This feature for now, is only available in the latest versions of the app.
- If you have your Instagram linked to your Facebook, you won’t be able to upload a photo or video to both social networks at the same time from the web version of Instagram. To do this, you would have to do it from Facebook. You also can’t upload the photo directly to Twitter.
Similar to Instagram for PC
Instagram (from Facebook) allows you to create and share your photos, stories, and videos with the friends and followers you care about. Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what’s new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life’s highlights.
INSTA Reels bring you a new way to create and discover entertaining short videos. You can watch, like, comment, and share Reels videos in a dedicated space in Explore.