If you don’t want to leave your house and you want to buy all the fruits, groceries, meat, etc, you need to have an app that makes this possible for you. By using the Instacart app you will get access to one of the biggest online stores where you have the chance to buy all the food you need and get in your house in a time that you could not expect, and it’s completely free to get!
Some important characteristics you should know about Instacart
- Instacart will only ask users for their zip code in order to give them recommendations about local grocery stores that are connected to the app.
- People can talk to the store supervisor in case there’s something missing and they need to replace the item once the check-out process was made.
- People can choose more than just groceries and fruits, there are tons of stores that allow users to get liquor among other items.
- Instacart is perfect for those who want to save time and money, as the delivery time is faster than people can expect and it is cheaper than most of the stores out there.
- People can use Instacart and still pick up their orders, which is helpful in case people is outside from their houses.
- People should not worry about having contact with someone stranger, the app ensures that people receive their orders without getting in touch with the deliveries.
- Instacart will give unique rewards to its users, as people will receive coupons and special discounts.
Some FAQ of Instacart
How much does Instacart cost?
Instacart is a free app that everyone can use, they don’t make any money when users download it.
Is Instacart worth the money?
Instacart is free, so you don’t have to pay for it, but on the delivery side, it’s definitely worth it as it offers faster service than other apps.
How does the app Instacart work?
People only need to browse through different stores and choose what they want to buy. Once it’s done and everything is on the car, you need to check out and that’s it!
What can you order with Instacart app?
People can buy tons of things with Instacart. Liquor, meat, chicken, groceries, and more!