idealo is a new way of shopping. Within the app you can compare millions of offers from different stores, such as El Corte Inglés, Amazon or Pixmania. Find products by EAN code or scan barcodes, and get all the detailed information. If you save a product as a favorite, you can check at a glance if the price has changed since it was saved in Favorites. The best prices are just a click away.
Some important characteristics you should know about idealo
- idealo is a price comparison site with over 18 million monthly active users in Germany, Austria, UK, France, Italy, and Spain.
- idealo presents a lucrative opportunity for brands and retailers to capture the attention of deal-hungry European consumers. But its users turn to the channel to compare far more than just prices. The users can also compare information like product ratings, pricing history, and more.
- idealo users are primed for purchase. These shoppers are actively hunting for the best price to make a final purchase.
- idealo provides an additional option on its German site to sell your products directly on the platform, with idealo Checkout.
- Every page of the platform is mobile optimized, ensuring customers have a great shopping experience.
- In comparison to many other platforms, Idealo is very flexible in its product data requirements.
Some FAQ of idealo
Why is idealo so popular?
The users can compare information like product ratings, pricing history, and more. idealo is a price comparison site with over 18 million monthly active users. Every page of the platform is mobile optimized, ensuring customers have a great shopping experience.
How can you compare prices in idealo?
Search for a product. Then the shopper is redirected to a search results page with relevant products to browse through. Once they find the product they are looking for, they click on the listing to start comparing different product offers. The app will check 195 million offers from thousands of different online shops to make sure you always get the cheapest price.
What do people think about idealo?
It might be useful in conjunction with RedLaser – itself a hit and miss app that sometimes fails to find commonplace products or sends you to pages on a store’s website that no longer exist. It is satisfying if the price you have already found cannot be beaten. Simply scan the product’s barcode and off you go.
Is idealo a safe app?
Sometimes fails to find commonplace products or sends you to pages on a store’s website that no longer exist.