Analyze your pace of life, monitor your health and manage all your devices with Xiaomi Health, the Huawei app that has everything you need to track your physical activity and health. With the app, you can monitor walking, running, cycling mode, record running track, heart rate, trajectory, with speed and other sports data. You can even monitor your sleep hours and sleep quality.
Some important characteristics you should know about Huawei Health
- HUAWEI Health App records in over 100 different sport your activities, from beginner to advanced levels. You can see your workout data clearly every step of the way, so you can be sure you are reaching your goals.
- The Running Guide maps out your route as you’re running it, displaying key information to keep you on target.
- You have the option to record a video of your outdoor workout routes with music, so you can see exactly what you have accomplished. Use Dynamic Tracking to post it across your social media to inspire yourself.
- Keep an easy-to-access record of your heart rate, blood oxygen levels, blood pressure, sleep quality, step count and more. All your data is shown in clear, dynamic graphs to always keep you informed.
- HUAWEI Health App lets you manage your music, plus download, and manage the apps on your wearable devices. And link up with other, non-wearable devices.
- You can choose from hundreds of different faces, categorized into easy-to-view styles, from dynamic sports to fun cartoons.
Some FAQ of Huawei Health
What does Huawei Health app do?
The HUAWEI Health App records your activity in over 100 different sports, from beginner to advanced levels. See your workout data clearly every step of the way, so you can be sure you are reaching your goals. A wonderful world of fitness, opened up.
Does Huawei Health work on Samsung?
It is compatible with a range of Android devices such as smartphones and tablets.
How do I export data from Huawei Health?
On your phone you must open the Huawei Health app. Then you need to request your data in the app. After that, download your requested data. Next step is to convert the data with Hitrava. And last, upload your data to Strava.
Can I sync Google Health with Huawei Health?
Yes, this is possible.