Have you ever wondered if there’s a way to make things easier when trying to publish something on Twitter and Facebook? Seek no more, as we have the solution for you. With Hootsuite, you will no longer suffer when trying to post something on these social media platforms as new tools that will help you with it are ready to be used inside the app.
Some important characteristics you should know about Hootsuite
- People can create content and publish it directly from Hootsuite to Twitter, Instagram, and more.
- Hootsuite allows users to edit drafts of what they are working on in case something is missing.
- Thanks to Hootsuite, people can easily schedule content to be posted without needing to be there to actually post it.
- People can edit the content they have previously posted with Hootsuite directly from the app.
- Hootsuite comes with an in-app calendar that allows users to take a look at the content they are working on.
- People can use Hootsuite in order to monitor likes, mentions, and to engage in conversations with other users in the app.
- People using the app can get access to their DMs without needing to log into other apps.
Some FAQ of Hootsuite
What is Hootsuite used for?
Hootsuite is an app that is used to program content to be posted, to control social media profiles, and more.
Is Hootsuite app free?
Hootsuite is free for as long as people only control 2 apps, after that, people will have to pay for the app.
Can I trust Hootsuite?
Yes! Hootsuite is a trusted app among people who work with social media.
Who needs Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is mostly used by Community Managers, as it helps them to engage with their customers while also posting content on their social media profiles.