If you are tired of the old dating apps, then is the moment for you to try Hinge out. The new dating app will make you forget about those annoying apps that didn’t work and were giving you headaches without getting any results. Studies show that people who use Hinge get more dates than people who use other dating apps, so it is time for you to change your dating app.
Some important characteristics you should know about Hinge
- Hinge has changed the way dating apps work as it looks for a way to change the way people see dating.
- There won’t be unnecessary people that you will meet, everyone you see in the app will be “chosen” for you according to what you like.
- Hinge has a unique feature that no other has. They will let their users answer some questions in order to provide an improved dating experience.
- Matches in Hinge are easier now. People will start talking to others if they find something interesting in your profile and vice-versa.
- Hinge will help an eye on what you are doing. After you match with someone, you will be asked how things are going, and if your expectations were met.
- Hinge will always be looking to improve their dating system, they are looking to break the mold of what people have been using for so long.
Some FAQ of Hinge
What’s different about Hinge?
Hinge changed a lot about dating apps. They changed the way the app works, it offers a different system to match with others, and they will keep an eye on how things are going after the match is done.
How does Hinge work?
Hinge work in a pretty special way. Once someone liked your profile, any part of it, there are chances that you both match. You won’t get matched with people who aren’t similar to you.
Does Hinge notify if you screenshot?
No. If you take a screenshot no one will know about it.
What age group is Hinge for?
The app is designed for people who are over 18 and can be used by people that are 70-80 years old, there’s basically no limit.