How to Download HeyTap Health
We have available the download of App HeyTap Health for computer and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App HeyTap Health in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
Now OPPO also has its own app to monitor and control your training and health, with HeyTap Health. With this app available for your OPPO Band and OPPO Watch you can monitor your sleep and its quality, your SpO2 data, heart rate and your daily workouts and exercises. Customize your training settings and enjoy this app to improve your health.
Download HeyTap Health
Nowadays, taking care of health is something people should truly care about, and thankfully, there are lots of ways to do it. For example, we can talk about the different apps developed by companies around the world that will help you to keep an eye on your health by simply using your phone!
Sounds like something amazing, no? Well, one of those apps you can use is HeyTap Health, which was developed especially for OPPO devices and overall users. But, you can HeyTap Health iOS too without any kind of inconvenience, you only need to download the app to make it possible!
Once you have downloaded this app, you will surely get into a world you might were looking to get into, and you will start changing your habits as soon as possible with all the tools the HeyTap Health app includes, and you won’t need to pay to unlock them, which is also something amazing!
The best thing about the app? It will eventually upgrade the features they are giving to their users nowadays, which means that it will be easier to keep an eye on our health as long as we use this app in the upcoming future!
But what else can I do with HeyTap Health? Is it just an app that will work mostly on my cellphone, or can I use it on other devices as well? That’s a good question because as for now, people can use HeyTap Health on Smartwatches too! Pretty amazing to know that, right?
Yet, that’s something that we will be clearing up for everyone in a few seconds once we get to talk more about the HeyTap Health app and all it has to offer to people who wants to take care of themselves with a simple app!
Some important characteristics you should know about HeyTap Health
- Oppo has announced the launch of the Oppo HeyTap Health app for iOS. It is a personal fitness app that records and visualizes your workout and health statistics.
- The app allows Oppo Watch and Oppo Band Style users to manage their smart wearable devices.
- After authorization, the steps can be synchronized to Apple Health, and calories data will be read from Apple Health.
- One can also pair their Oppo Watch or Oppo Band with the Oppo Heytap Health mobile app to explore more features and manage the smart devices, such as receiving notifications on the wearable devices, choosing the watch face, customizing personal workout and other health settings.
- Oppo Band Style offers accurate sleep monitoring, heart rate monitoring, and continuous SpO2 monitoring.
- The users will also be able to take advantage of its 12 built-in workout modes, including running, walking, cycling, swimming, badminton, cricket, yoga, and others.
Some FAQ of HeyTap Health
Is HeyTap Health a safe app?
Yes, HeyTap Health doesn´t seem to have any security problems.
What do people think about HeyTap Health?
Overall, the app is fairly good. Sleek and intuitive.
What can measure HeyTap Health?
The Oppo watch is full of great functionality, accurate sleep tracking, also got plenty of convenient fitness tracking features.
Is HeyTap Health a free app?
Yes, HeyTap is a free app.
Similar to HeyTap Health
HeyTap Health is a personal fitness app that records and visualizes your workout and health statistics and allows you to manage your OPPO smart wearable devices.
[Workout and health statistics]
Get a better understanding of your workout and health data from OPPO Watch and OPPO Band.
– Tracks your SpO2 data (Only supported by OPPO Band)
– Tracks your sleep and evaluates your sleep quality
– All-day heart rate monitoring
– Tracks your daily activities and provides workout guidance