How to Download Hay Day
We have available the download of App Hay Day for PC and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Hay Day in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
Have you ever wondered what it would feel to be living on a farm that is created with your own ideas? Well, it’s time for you to create your very own farm in Hay Day and become a true farmer! Hay Day is created by Supercell and it is one of the most accurate farming simulators game in the market.
Download Hay Day
Some important characteristics you should know about Hay Day
- People will need to buy parcels in order to grow up the farm of their dreams.
- Make the farm your pretty own rural paradise where you are the one in charge.
- Every building you have in your area can be upgraded to improve the overall quality of the farm.
- People can farm all kinds of stuff, from vegetables to corn and many other things!
- There are a lot of places for you to visit and expand your territory.
- There are a lot of buildings that can be repaired and used later on.
- You can visit other players and see how big their farm is and take ideas for yours!
Some FAQ of Hay Day
Can animals die on Hay Day?
No. Nothing will ever die in Hay Day.
Who is Greg on Hay Day?
Greg is an NPC that happens to be the very first friend of our character in the game.
How often do pets eat on Hay Day?
Pets will need to eat every six to seven hours in the game.
Is Hay Day worth it?
If you feel like creating a huge farm and control it by yourself, then this is the game you were looking to have.
Similar to Hay Day
Welcome to Hay Day. Build a farm, fish, raise animals, and explore the Valley. Farm, decorate, and customize your own slice of country paradise.
Farming has never been easier or more fun! Crops like wheat and corn are ready to be grown and even though it never rains, they will never die. Harvest and replant seeds to multiply your crops, then make goods to sell. Welcome animals like chickens, pigs, and cows to your farm as you expand and grow! Feed your animals to produce eggs, bacon, dairy, and more to trade with neighbors or fill delivery truck orders for coins.