How to Download Google Text-to-Speech
We have available the download of App Google Text-to-Speech for laptop and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Google Text-to-Speech in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store and direct download.
Have you ever wondered what it would feel if you get the chance to hear the text that is on your screen? Well, you can do it now with Google. Thanks to the Text-to-Speech option, people now can get the chance to hear out loud text that’s on their phone screen. It is just as simple as that, and is great!
Download Google Text-to-Speech
Some important characteristics you should know about Google Text-to-Speech
- People can use Text-to-Speech in a pretty easy way and it can be activated in just a matter of seconds.
- People who needs to study can use this app to make things easier.
- It can read every text that’s on your screen out loud, which is great.
- People can use it with other Google apps, like Play Books, and hear everything in a smooth way.
- It is great to hear translations out loud, so you can understand better the word or text.
- Google Text-to-Speech can be used with the TalkBack option if needed.
- People can use it on many other apps, not only with Google apps.
- People can choose between different languages to choose the one that suits them better.
Some FAQ of Google Text-to-Speech
How do I use Google Text-to-Speech?
People will need to go to the “Settings” menu and then look out for the “Langue & Input” option. Once people is there, they will be able to choose the Text-to-Speech option from Google.
Is Google Text-to-Speech free?
Yes. It is completely free to use.
Why Text-to-Speech is so popular?
It is pretty popular thanks to it’s main feature, which takes text to speech in different languages, making things easier for people.
Can I use Google Text-to-Speech for commercial?
Yes. People can use it however they want to. there’s no limit for Google Text-to-Speech.
Similar to Google Text-to-Speech
Google Text-to-speech powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favorite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• … and many other applications in Play Store