Stop creating presentations on your PC that will take you a lot of time and effort to do! Make things easier by using your phone to create amazing presentations by using Google Slides. With an amazing interface that will let users create amazing slides on their phones, tons of tools that you use for free, and an amazing way to share it with others, Google Slide is ready to change things for you.
Some important characteristics you should know about Google Slides
- In case you have worked on a presentation in another format, you can open it on Google Slide with no problem at all.
- People can use Google Slide to create a new presentation or edit previous slides that were left undone.
- Google Slides allows people to collaborate in real-time with other users if they have an internet connection.
- People don’t have to worry about having the internet to use Google Slides, they can do all they need without the internet.
- Google Slide, like other Google apps, allows users to add comments and answer them while having an internet connection.
- People can use their phones to send their presentation to other devices and show it to people.
- Google Slides saves everything you do in real-time, no need to worry about losing what you have done.
- People can use Google Slides to show their presentations to people in a meeting without needing other apps.
Some FAQ of Google Slides
Is Google Slides similar to Power Point?
Yes. Google Slides is quite similar to Power Point, but it has some improved features.
How do you effectively use Google Slides?
You can use Google Slides in different ways. You can use it to collaborate with others in real-time, work offline to prepare yourself for a presentation, and more!
What can you do with Google Slides?
People can create presentations, edit them, and show them to people in a fast and easy way.
How do students use Google Slides?
Students use Google Slides to make a lot of their homework. They use it in different ways, but it’s mostly for educative purposes.
What applications similar to Google Slides can we find?
You can take a look at other similar apps, such as PowerPoint. Although alike, there are several differences between these apps. Discover them…