How to Download Google Fit
We have available the download of App Google Fit for PC and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Google Fit in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
With Google Fit you will be able to monitor your sports activities and some health parameters. This Google application comes preinstalled on most Android devices. It tracks calories burned, minutes of activity, hours of sleep and different sports. Earn Cardio Points according to the type of activity and its duration, achieve daily goals and monitor your health with Google Fit.
Download Google Fit
Some important characteristics you should know about Google Fit
- Google Fit can record your fitness data and pair with fitness-tracking devices. You can download on your Android or iOS device. Your phone itself can serve as your hardware, provided you bring it with you during walks, runs, or bike rides.
- The app crunches data from several sources to create a comprehensive snapshot of your current fitness, and to help you plan your future health goals.
- The app can collect t data as well from many devices, including smartwatches, fitness trackers, and even smart bathroom scales.
- The more information you enter the app, from general data like your height and weight, to specifics about an activity you are performing, the better the app can analyze your fitness.
- The more you use the app, entering information about your activities, sleep, and body stats, the better the app can help you plan and meet fitness goals.
Some FAQ about Google Fit
What can Google Fit do?
Google Fit app collects your biometric stats and daily activity data to manage your health and fitness and as well it can collect data from many devices, including smartwatches, fitness trackers, and even smart bathroom scales.
What devices work with Google Fit?
The app works on Xiaomi Mi Band 5, 4, and 3, Withings ScanWatch, Move, and Move ECG, Withings Body Cardio, Body, and Body Plus smart scales, Eufy Smart Scale, Smart Scale C1, Smart Scale P1 and on all Polar fitness watches.
Does Google Fit automatically track steps?
No, you must turn on physical activity tracking on your smartphone to make sure Fit is set as the default app for tracking your steps.
Does Google Fit need WiFi?
The app does not work offline, it will be helpful to have an internet connection because a lot of workouts, such as running, walking, cycling, will rely on GPS which also relies on having an internet connection for accuracy.
Similar to Google Fit
Get to a healthier and more active life with the new Google Fit!
It’s hard to know how much or what kind of activity you need to stay healthy. That’s why Google Fit collaborated with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Heart Association (AHA) to bring you Heart Points, an activity goal that can help improve your health.
Activities that get your heart pumping harder have tremendous health benefits for your heart and mind. You’ll earn one Heart Point for each minute of moderate activity like picking up the pace when walking your dog, and double points for more intense activities like running. It takes just 30-minutes of brisk walking five days a week to reach the AHA and WHO’s recommended amount of physical activity shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, improve sleep, and increase overall mental wellbeing.