How to Download Google Earth
We have available the download of App Google Earth for laptop and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Google Earth in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
Do you want to have a look around de world? Or maybe, do you want to look closely a specific place? You can do all these things from home with Google Earth. We all can use Google Earth for free since 2015, once it became popular, but people used to pay around 400$ for its use in the past.
Download Google Earth
Meanwhile downloading Google Earth Pro
Finally, just click on “Accept and download” button and the download will start automatically.
How to use Google Earth
Once you have download and installed the app, open it. You will see the Earth from above on a black background, a bar with some options on the left-hand site of the screen and some buttons on the lower right-hand site of the screen.
Here you have some tips:
• You can zoom with the mouse wheel, by clicking on the button “+” on the lower right-hand site of the screen or by using the “pinch” gesture in a touchscreen. You can also rotate the Earth with the mouse or with your finger.
• The bar on the left-hand site of your screen contains different information about your Google account and the options available.
• Search: you will be able to search for any place on the Earth. Type any city, monument, street… and Google Earth will automatically show you that place. In addition, some information about this place will be shown by WikiPedia. Some places are available in 3D and you can also use Google Street View (both buttons are on the lower right-hand site of the screen).
• Voyager: Google Earth also includes information about different countries or topics, so you can learn more about the culture, nature, history of a specific place… There are different options, choose between Editor’s picks, Games, Layers, Street View, Nature, Culture, Travel, Education… and Google Earth will show you some trips or information related to the topic you have chosen.
• I’m feeling lucky: this button will show you interesting places randomly.
• Projects: from this option, you can create different personalized maps. Add information, photos, texts, videos or stories about places around the world. Mark those spots you find interesting or you like the most. In addition, you can share your projects with your friends, family o collaborators.
• Map Style: this option helps you see maps with/without borders, labels, roads, transit, landmarks… You can even customize the map style.
• Measure distance and area: it allows you to measure distance and area between some points by clicking on the map.
Similar to Google Earth
Explore the whole world from above with satellite imagery and 3D terrain of the entire globe and 3D buildings in hundreds of cities around the world. Zoom to your house or anywhere else then dive in for a 360° perspective with Street View. See the world from a new point of view with Voyager, a collection of guided tours from BBC Earth, NASA, National Geographic, and more. And now, visualize the immersive maps and stories you’ve created with Google Earth on web on your mobile device.