How to Download Google Authenticator
We have available the download of App Google Authenticator for PC and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Google Authenticator in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
Making you feel safe is one of the priorities companies have when developing a security system. And that’s what Google thought when creating Google Authenticator. Keep your personal information safe and don’t let anyone sneak into your private stuff. Create 2-Step Verification Codes that can’t be replaced and keep everything in your phone and other devices as safe as it needs to be.
Download Google Authenticator
Some important characteristics you should know about Google Authenticator
- Google Authenticator offers people stronger security on each one of the Google accounts a user has.
- 2-Step Verification offers a customized code that no one else will know no matter where they are.
- Each mobile will generate different codes, no mobile will ever share the same existing code.
- People can customize their app as much as they want by changing the main theme of the app.
- Google Authenticator not only works with Google accounts, but people can also use it for other apps as well.
- In case you don’t like codes, you can set up a personal QR code that only you will get access to.
- Google Authenticator doesn’t really need an internet connection, people can use it offline.
Some FAQ of Google Authenticator
How do I use Google Authenticator?
The first thing you need to go to your Google account. Once you are there, choose the “Security” option. You’ll see that under the “Signing into Google” it’s button with the name of 2-Step Verification, now it’s time to download it and finish the configuration the app will tell you to do, and that’s it!
How do I restore my Google Authenticator to a new phone?
Once you have changed your phone, go to the Google 2-Step Verification page, log into your account, and then choose the “Authenticator App”. Then choose the “Change Phone” option and follow the steps.
What if I lost my phone with Google Authenticator?
In case this happens, you can recover all the info if you have your backup codes or QR codes saved in other places. Once it’s done, reset the authenticator app, revoke other permissions and that’s it.
Can I have Google Authenticator on two devices?
Yes! People can use Google Authenticator on two devices at the same time.
Similar to Google Authenticator
Google Authenticator generates 2-Step Verification codes on your phone.
2-Step Verification provides stronger security for your Google Account by requiring a second step of verification when you sign in. In addition to your password, you’ll also need a code generated by the Google Authenticator app on your phone.