How to Download Gmail
We have available the download of App Gmail for PC and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Gmail in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
Gmail is the email application developed by Google. It has a capacity of 15 GB of storage, completely free of charge. You will have access to all your emails in an orderly way, with less spam, compatible with most browsers, in the safest way and in more than 50 languages… You will need a Google account to access your Gmail.
Some important characteristics you should know about Gmail
- Conversation View packs an email and all replies to it into a single view to ensure that you get the context when you’re reading any of the messages. Each message in the group gets its own collapsible section.
- Gmail pays attention to which emails you open and reply to, which ones you archive or delete, which contacts you communicate with. Importance Markers called this feature.
- Hover actions let you process an email without having to select it first. You can snooze, archive, or delete an email, or even mark it as read/unread in a snap thanks to these action buttons that show up when you hover over an email.
- Labels are the signature Gmail feature. They’re text-based, color-coded identifiers to help you find the right emails faster.
- As well we have a set of default labels that show up as tabs in Gmail. You have four of them: Social, Promotions, Updates, and Forums.
- Snooze is one of the new Gmail features and works as it does in other email clients, it lets you hide an email until you’re ready to deal with it.
Some FAQ of Gmail
How do I start using Gmail?
At first you must create an account. Setting up a Gmail account is easy. You will begin by creating a Google account, and during the quick sign-up process you will choose your Gmail account name
What happens to emails when Gmail is full?
Technically, when your Google Mail Inbox is almost full, Gmail will bounce all incoming emails and will also stop the owner from sending any new messages, while completely taking control over the situation.
What is the difference between Google account and Gmail account?
The Google Account allows the user to access a variety of services provided by Google while Gmail Account allows the user to manage an individual’s emails. That is the main difference.
What features does Gmail offer?
You can now schedule emails. Move emails across tabs, snooze emails, mute conversations, open emails in a new window, find messages from a specific sender. You can drag conversation threads between them to recategorize your messages. You can send and request money in your Gmail messages on the web. Into the Gmail app settings, select your email address, then choose Notifications. You can set alerts to appear for “high priority” emails only. If you can’t see the Google Calendar, Google Keep, and Google Tasks icons on the right, click the arrow down in the lower right-hand corner. And many more features..
Similar to Gmail
Gmail is an easy to use email app that saves you time and keeps your messages safe. Get your messages instantly via push notifications, read and respond online & offline, and find any message quickly.
With the Gmail app you get:
• An organized inbox – Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first.
• Less spam – Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter free.
• 15GB of free storage – You won’t need to delete messages to save space.
• Multiple account support – Use both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses (Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, or any other IMAP/POP email) right from the app.