Editing your images can be a nightmare if you don’t have the right tools to make that possible. So, if you need to get an image edited, chances are that you are looking for an app that offers all that GIMP does. This cross-platform image editor is waiting for you to discover all the features that it added that will show people that designing and edition can be something fun to do.
Some important characteristics you should know about GIMP
- GIMP gives all the tools that a person might need when trying to make a design, no need to use other apps.
- Something amazing about GIMP is that it offers people the chance, even it might sound like something crazy, to work on multiple programming languages.
- GIMP can be used for different designing tasks, such as icons, mockups, banners, and more.
- People don’t need to worry about their images losing quality when using GIMP, as it will try to keep the image with the highest quality that is possible.
- People can customize their GIMP interface as much as they want to make them feel comfortable with it.
- GIMP, even though it is a free app, offers the chance to every user to get hardware support on different devices.
- People can save their work in different formats, no need to worry about not finding the proper one for it.
Some FAQ of GIMP
Can I use GIMP on my mobile phone?
For now, no. GIMP is only available for computers.
Do professionals use GIMP?
Some professionals actually use GIMP. The app is quite complete, so professionals love what they can do with the app.
What are the 4 main points in using GIMP?
They have 4 “pillars”. High-quality images, original creations, programming algorithms support, and tons of graphic design elements.
Is GIMP good for beginners?
The only downside from GIMP is that it can be a bit hard to use for beginners, but they can easily get used to it.