Garena Free Fire
Garena Free Fire, also known as Free Fire or Free Fire Battlegrounds, is a multiplayer battle-royale game, where you will fight against other players to win. You will parachute down with up to 50 players, and battle as a team to be the winner. Free Fire is one of the most famous games of its kind in the world. In fact, it won the Google Play award for the best popular game voted in 2019.
Some important characteristics you should know about Garena Free Fire
- Garena Free Fire is a mobile battle royal shooter where 50 real players land on an island and fight to be the last man standing. Games are fast paced and only last a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Explore the island to find weapons and items before the safe zone shrinks, forcing players to move quickly. Things start to heat up as the safe zone gets smaller, as players are forced to fight in an ever shrinking play area.
- Where Garena Free Fire differentiates itself from other battle royal games is its unique character system. The game has more than 10 unlockable characters each with their own unique playstyle.
- Engage in thrilling 50 player combat with an extensive island with unique environments and loot.
- Travel faster with vehicles such as Jeeps and pickup trucks, and even go across land or sea with the Amphibious.
- As well you can buy outfits for characters as well as cute pets that follow players around in-game using premium currency.
- Fight in squads of up to four players with in-game voice chat.
Some FAQ about Garena Free Fire
Can I play Garena Free Fire offline?
You must connect your device with good internet connection. So unfortunately you can’t play without.
Why Free Fire is so popular?
The main reason Free Fire has been so successful, particularly in regions like Southeast Asia, India, and Latin America is because, unlike PUBG and Fortnite, Free Fire was built and optimized specifically for mobile
Which are the differences between Free Fire and PUBG?
PUBG is known for high graphics and amazing gameplay. It has some really wonderful maps and a lot of weapons to choose from. Free Fire on the other hand is mostly suitable for low-end devices and comparatively low graphics.
Is Free Fire pay to win?
You can pay to get your character 10 levels under the maximum level. But you can’t pay to win.