How to Download Facebook for PC
Facebook for PC
Facebook for PC
Back when Facebook wasn’t a thing for mobiles, it was first seen on PCs much more than now. As time passed, Facebook gained more popularity among PC users, and it still has some fame.
Nowadays, we can still tell Facebook is a pretty important app for us to use on our PCs. It is one of the most important social media platforms we can use, and it has many functions we love to have, and it even allows us to take care of our business with extreme ease; it has all in one place!
But, many people might think it is the same app as the one we are used to seeing on mobiles, and it is not. That’s why we want to explain everything related to Facebook, what we need to know to use it on our PC, and the differences from the mobile app that we can see!
Download Facebook for PC
Requirements to use Facebook online
Even though we might think a website like Facebook doesn’t have many requirements, the truth is there are some things we need to keep in mind when using it. It mostly depends on the browser, though.
We can tell Facebook will not demand a lot from our PC. Still, we can see lots of things while browsing there. Videos, music, posts, and who knows what else we can get to see there; it’s just a lot of things to watch in the same place.
As for the requirements we can tell right now, these are the following requirements we know as for now:
- A stable internet connection for the website to load properly.
- A video and audio driver working for everything on Facebook to run smoothly.
- At least 1GB of free RAM for the website to properly work, especially for long posts and videos.
Differences between the Facebook app and Facebook PC
- People can use the Facebook Lite version on mobiles, as well as the Messenger Lite version. This is not available for PCs.
- There are more features in the PC version when it comes to managing Facebook groups and more.
- The mobile version can be linked with other apps; this is not available on the PC version.
- Facebook for PCs shows more information about updates from other people, something we can’t see in the mobile version.
- The Mobile version of Facebook seems to be more flat compared to the one on PC.
Similar to Facebook for PC
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It’s also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It’s easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.