The best eBook reader now at your disposal! You can now download eReader Prestigio, in several languages and with a very intuitive interface. You can read text files in different formats, such as HTML, FB2, TXT, MOBI or PDF, even in audiobook. Tired of focusing your eyes on the screen? Let eReader Prestigio read the text aloud to you.
Some important characteristics you should know about eReader Prestigio
- Prestigio is one of those apps that can render non-breaking space paragraph section separators properly, a useful feature when it comes to reading older eBooks.
- The “Advanced Settings” menu offers a variety of customization options for page, font, colors, navigation bar, and text styles.
- Prestigio can load eBooks from cloud accounts, including Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive. While it does not scan the entire account and list all the files it finds, it does allow you to navigate easily through the directories, and if you keep your Calibre folder there, it is already handily sorted by author’s name.
- Prestigio can also scan your device for any eBooks or other compatible files you have downloaded already. It can read or play several file types, including mp3, HTML, DOC.
- There is a “My Prestigio” online account that you can sign up for, which provides access to Prestigio’s online eBook store and cloud.
Some FAQ of eReader Prestigio
How do I use eReader Prestigio?
First you need to create eBooks My Prestigio account. You can download free books, for kids or adults, and texts from In-App ereader bookstore. When you are tired of reading, you can switch on Text-To-Speech and let the application read the textbook file for you! Aswell you can synchronize books between devices libraries.
Why is eReader Prestigio so popular?
eReader Prestigio gets two important things, simplicity and a smooth interface, the app is free. It is easy to use, 25 Interface languages supported. The app has the feature Text-To-Speech and let the application read the textbook file for you.
What do people think about eReader Prestigio?
People say that the app is good. The layout is clean and intuitive, it supports a vast array of formats, it has integrated text to speech functions. The app has great organization that make it extremely easy to understand.
Can I synchronize books with other libraries with eReader Prestigio?
On your Home screen you must tap the Sync icon at the top of the screen. Tap Sync. Your eReader will connect to Wi Fi and download available eBooks and updates.