We know that browsing through the internet is something that can become a bit dangerous if you don’t have care about what you are doing online. But, there are applications that know this and know how to protect users when they are online. DuckDuckGo is the perfect example of that, as it will offer its users the chance to browse and not being tracked down.
Some important characteristics you should know about DuckDuckGo
- If you want to get rid of what you’ve been searching online, you simply need to tap the “Fire” button to erase all your data.
- People can easily escape online tracking as DuckDuckGo offers an automatic blocker for third-party trackers that will try to steal your information.
- DuckDuckGo comes with an enhanced privacy system that will keep you out of sight from people online.
- DuckDuckGo will force sites to use an encrypted connection that will make browsing safer for everyone.
- People can see if the site they are visiting is truly safe or not as DuckDuckGo will rate them with different privacy grades going from A to F. People can use this to know more about who might be trying to steal their information and more.
- DuckDuckGo added a Global Privacy Control feature that will ensure that no matter the site you visit, it will not send your information to third-party companies.
Some FAQ of DuckDuckGo
Can DuckDuckGo be trusted?
Yes. DuckDuckGo is truly one of the most trusted browsers that someone can use.
Can DuckDuckGo be traced?
No! This is something amazing about the app and is that people can’t track users down when using it.
How does DuckDuckGo work?
DuckDuckGo has some in-app-built features that will ensure to give people the privacy they need. It does not require that users install or activate something, once you start using it, it will start doing its job.
What is DuckDuckGo used for?
DuckDuckGo is basically used to browse online. But, it will make your feel safer when using it.