The age of dragons is here once again! Now you can take your place as a dragon trainer and collect tons of different breeds to become the most skilled trainer in the whole world. Build your city, create an important economy, collect different species, and be ready to fight against other users to prove who have the most powerful dragons in the whole game.
Some important characteristics you should know about Dragon City
- Dragon City is a completely free game, but people can make in-game purchases to get unique items and rewards.
- There are over 1000 different dragons that people can get in the game and that can be used in battles.
- People can get new dragons on a weekly basis. There are breeding events and special islands where people can get them.
- People can head over and face the Dragon Quests which will give them unique rewards.
- Dragon City is a game that has an extensive PvP mode, so if you feel like facing other enemies, you can go ahead and do it.
- People can get unique rewards by betting enemies as there are prizes for completing battles.
- People need to buy their own city, and there are different buildings to do it, some of the buildings are related to the dragons and are harder to make.
- Dragon City also works as a social media platform as people can talk on it while playing.
- There are unique bonuses that can be used to empower players dragons, making them stronger.
Some FAQ of Dragon City
Is Dragon City an offline game?
Yes. Dragon City can be enjoyed with or without an internet connection.
How do you take a picture on Dragon City?
Depending on your device, you can push the volume button and the block button at the same time, and it will take a picture immediately.
Is Dragon City a pay-to-win game?
It can be considered a pay-to-win game. People can pay for the most impressive items since the beginning, which makes things a lot easier.
Is Dragon City a free game?
Yes. Even though is a free game, there are some in-game purchases that can be realized.