Disney+ is the official Disney platform, where you will find a multitude of movies and series. You can enjoy with the whole family all the content of the platform, even creating specific profiles for children according to their age, with content especially dedicated to them. Its operation is similar to other well-known platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and HBO GO.
Some important characteristics you should know about Disney+
- Disney Plus is your one-stop-shop or all your favorite Disney Content. It is not just Disney, there’s also tons of content from brands including Pixar, Marvel Studios, National Geographic, and Star Wars universe. There is even some content from the Disney-owned Fox network.
- For now, most of the content consists of Disney’s massive library of pre-existing shows and movies. This includes newer content as well as Disney classics straight from the Disney Vault.
- Disney Plus represents enormous value for consumers, especially families. Instead of paying individually for all your favorite Disney movies or shows, Disney Plus gives you access to its entire library for a monthly fee.
- Disney Plus is available on a wide variety of platforms devices as well Disney Plus supports 4K.
- Disney Plus is available in 59 countries.
Some FAQ about Disney+
Is Disney Plus worth getting?
Honestly, it probably depends on how you already feel about your experience with the service.
The fee is not that much by itself, but in conjunction with the many other services offered like HBO Max, it starts to add up. If you do not think the cadence of original content on the service is fast enough, it might be worth subscribing monthly when you see something you like, rather than taking the yearly option.
How many devices can you have Disney Plus on?
Disney Plus can stream on up to four devices at the same time.
Is Disney Plus included with Amazon Prime?
Unfortunately, not! Disney Plus is cheaper but it doesn’t Come with Amazon Prime.
How can I get Disney Plus on TV?
The easiest way to download the Disney Plus app on your TV is through the in-built app screen. Sign up to Disney Plus, make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
What features and formats are supported on Disney Plus?
The platform supports up to seven profiles per subscription. This allows different members of a household to each create their own profiles with their own avatars and personalized settings. A special Kids Profile option can also be used for children. This feature restricts Disney Plus streaming access to titles that are rated TV-7FV and G. Unlimited downloads are provided as well via the Disney Plus app on up to 10 different smartphones and tablets. Disney Plus supports up to 4K, High Dynamic Range (HDR), using the HDR10 or Dolby Vision format, is also available. Digital surround sound and Dolby Atmos audio formats are supported as well.