Remembering countless passwords can actually become an issue for most people. Your Facebook, mail, Twitter, Instagram, etc, passwords are surely different from each other, but now you don’t have to worry about remembering them! Thanks to Dashlane, you will now get the chance to have a password manager that will make a lot of things easier for you!
Some important characteristics you should know about Dashlane
- People will not get the chance to save as many passwords as they want or need with Dashlane.
- Dashlane is an app that will allow users to sync the data on different devices automatically.
- In case you run out of ideas when thinking about a new password, then you can use the Password Generator.
- You can share your password in a pretty easy way, and safer than doing it manually.
- In case you have saved all your passwords in Chrome, as people tend to do, you can sync the browser with the app.
- You can also save another kind of personal information in Dashlane, like addresses, card numbers, among other important files.
- People can set 2FA to their accounts in order to make them safer from security breaches.
Some FAQ of Dashlane
Is Dashlane trustworthy?
Yes, Dashlane is one of the most trustworthy apps someone can get.
What is the difference between Dashlane free and premium?
The main difference is the features you will get access to. While using the basic version, you will be limited, but once you have paid for the premium version, you will be able to unlock all the potential of Dashlane.
Is Dashlane similar to LastPass?
Pretty much. They both offer the same services, but they have some differences which make both apps unique. You can try LastPass too if you want!
Is Dashlane really safe?
Yes, it is one of the safest password managers in the world.