How to Download Clue (Cluedo)
We have available the download of App Clue (Cluedo) for PC and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Clue (Cluedo) in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store and AppStore.
One of the most beloved games that people have ever seen is now available for mobiles. Clue has proven to be one of the strategy games that people have loved the most from Hasbro, and now you can download it to enjoy with your friends or with people from all over the world. Simply enjoy the experience and proof that you have what it takes to be a detective.
Download Clue (Cluedo)
Some important characteristics you should know about Clue (Cluedo)
- Clue for mobiles has an improved interface that will give users a better gaming experience.
- People can use Clue to play with their friends and family or with other players from around the world.
- Clue kept all the main gaming features the classic games had back in their normal version.
- All the Clue characters are available for playing in the mobile version of the game.
- Clue mobile version has improved the controllers in order for players to properly enjoy the game.
- Clue added an innovative virtual assistant to help users to take notes and eliminate red herrings.
- There are new features that were added to make Clue mobile an even better game.
Some FAQ of Clue (Cluedo)
Is Clue app safe to use?
Yes! Clue is a safe app that everyone can use.
What is the app Clue used for?
Clue is a board game that everyone loves to play.
Is the Clue app free?
No, Clue is a paid game, not a free one.
Can you play Clue offline?
No. People must have internet in order to play Clue.
Similar to Clue (Cluedo)
Clue is the classic mystery game!
Now you can play the beloved Hasbro family board game on the go.
WHO, with WHAT weapon and WHERE? Download the official app and crack the case!
Join Miss Scarlet, Colonel Mustard, Mrs Peacock, Mr Green, Dr Orchid and Professor Plum on a night of murder and mystery in Tudor Mansion.
Mr. Boddy has been murdered! But who did it? With what weapon? In which room?
Roll the die to move around the mansion and ask questions: “I suggest it was Miss Scarlet, with the Rope, in the Study!”
Use the innovative logic-assisted virtual Clue Sheet to take notes and eliminate red herrings.
Make brilliant deductions and solve the crime first!